policies & Warranties
- All products are loaded with activated windows 10/11 Pro operating system and tested for updated drivers and expected performance before shipping or pickup
- All products come with free 24 hour tech support by using the “Contact” button or by calling the number provided upon purchasing
Custom Lux is not liable for the following issues:
- Power issues caused by home electrical failures/surges/or other environmental conditions
- Damage caused by hardware tampering
- Software viruses and cyber-attacks
- Liquid spills and other physical damages
- Shipping in continental United States is free!
- International shipping starts at $300
- Free pick-up option in Jersey City, NJ and Woodbridge, NJ
- 1 year warranty on all systems and components that show any functional defect upon arrival or early stages of use that can be proven to not be the effect of:
-Viruses or software misuse
-Cryptocurrency mining (with the exception of dedicated mining rigs)
- Regarding mining rigs, your warranty is void if you neglect the system hardware or software in any way. Neglect is up to our discretion.
- Products are eligible for return within 30 days IF THERE IS A MALFUNCTION with the PC.
- Returns that are not due to hardware malfunction are subject to a 30% restocking fee. The reason for the high restocking fee is because we make custom PCs that are tailored to your specific needs.
-Hardware malfunction is defined by an issue that does not void the above warranty
- Use the “Request a Return” button at the bottom of the page to submit a return request.
- All initial down payments are nonrefundable
NOTE: Custom Lux PCs, Inc is an officially registered small business based in Jersey City, NJ 07307. We have three operating platforms which include this website, Facebook, and Instagram. We do not have authorized sales on any other platform (offerup.com, Poshmark, Mercari, etc). If you see an advertisement for a Custom Lux PC with our logo or contact information on unauthorized platforms, please contact 732-284-6803 via call or text or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report fraud.