Frequently asked Questions


Frequently Asked Questions

1. How long does each build take to prepare?

Answer: The average preparation time for a custom gaming PC is only 1 week. The average prep time for a mining rig is 1-2 weeks. The average company takes 2 months to prepare a custom build.

2. Which payment methods are accepted?

Answer: We accept Credit Card, Debit Card, Paypal, Zelle, Cashapp, Venmo, Affirm financing, Afterpay, and cash. Pick-up orders have the option to pay a nonrefundable 20% deposit to initiate your build. The remaining 80% payment is due when you receive the build.


3. How do I order?

Answer: Contact us through the “Request a Build” form, through text, or via Instagram/Facebook to speak with a sales representative that will work with you to build a custom quote. You can also order our preconfigured options that are optimized for gaming, streaming, professional work, and more! These are located in our Buy it Now Builds section.


4. How do I receive my PC?

Answer: We offering FREE shipping via UPS to all of the US and Canada. Free local pick-up is available in Jersey City, East Brunswick, or Woodbridge, NJ. We also provide free personal delivery for most of New Jersey and New York City in our Custom Lux PCs Tesla fleet.


5. Do you offer financing?

Answer: Yes, we offer financing through Affirm, Afterpay, and Paypal credit. All financing methods are subject to confidential credit check.

Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check and are provided by these lending partners:

If you are not approved, you can pay off your PC in partial but you will receive your PC when the payments are completed. 

If you have any more questions please contact us through email, Facebook, Instagram, or the “contact us” page on this website. Thank you!